A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 7 - March 26, 2008

Day 7

Had training from 9am - 5:30pm which was mostly about games we could play with the Japanese kids at elementary and Junior high school. Its really mostly about games. so I quit my job in Jamaica, pretty much getting double my salary to act like mi nuh have nuh sense.....Hey but I like it :) Ate Japanese lunch which was similar to what they would give us in the schools and bwoyyyy mi belly. Oh and sometimes part of your job is to actually eat with the kids....hmmm Im scared already about this part.

Did some jogging and now I am in pain, and I feel so bad because when I jog with the other guys they were practically leaving me behind...bwoy mi get so unfit. But mi ago work pon it. Got some of my clothes washed finally and i had to pay about 500 yen. Oh and if you dont see me post for a while, its because I leave the hotel on Friday March 28 which would be Day 9. Unnu pray fi mi.

3 comments:

madald said...

Yu doing good so far Dave

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your days Dave. Good luck...and don't touch the kids dem head!!!

Derri said...

Wow dats some ppls dream job- getting paid to act the fool. LOL
Yes man we a pray for you, Im sure yuh never thought you would ever have a problem eating. :-S

Blessings