A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Friday, March 28, 2008

Day 8 - March 27, 2008

Day 8

Went training 9-5 again. I did a dub poem to open the first sesion. It was entitled "Into Japan" , unfortunately I didnt remember to record it. We did several games that the kids we are supposedly going to teach like to play. We are going to do a final presentation in groups of 2 tomorrow based on the type school you were assigned whether elementary / Jr High or high. I hope it goes well.


Did a little test based on what we learnt through out the week..Yes a test. We are actually being evaluated for the duration of the training.

Had to ship off my luggage to the location where I was going in Okayam which cost me approx 5600 yen or US $56 that I had no clue about before going to Japan. Went jogging in the evening then went to practise lesson presentation for tomorrow.
Ok I know I really grinning off mi teet in the picture above but jus work wid it. We have to be grinning like crazy for our jobs so I am practicing from now.


No comments: