A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Friday, March 28, 2008

Day 9 - March 28, 2008

Day 9

Did final presentation which started at 8 am so I didnt even eat breakfast... and pleaaase do not laugh at the clip that is at the bottom of this posting...which was a very short remake of my introduction... As I went up to do my warm up exercise to begin the class, I said, "Hey its genki Dave"... I saw one of the evaluators holding his head down crying with laughter and shaking his head as if to say in Jamaican terms (aaah bwoy)lol... As well as a few chukkles in the room. Oh Genky means happy and/or energetic. Our job wants us to be genky constantly...In rain or shine, in sickness or in health till death do us part. I think our presentation went pretty well though ...Thanks Peter.

Left our first hotel and went to take the train in Tokyo to go to Okayama. It took about 4 hours by the bullet train (travels top speed at 200mph) to get to our destination. This trip by bus or car would be 10 hours or more. some one met us at the train station and carried us off to another hotel in Okayama. I got a room where the vent of the AC had to be kept open by a sock.

I see where my blog space running out very fast... I have already used up 44% in only 9 days. So I may have to start smalling up my pics as well as limit the videos..so this video maybe my last one for now unless is something really important or very exciting.

5 comments:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Dave....don't do that in the people dem class or else dem going to kick you out.

Irfanview.com....use it to resize pics to 640 or 800. U don't need bigger than that.

Dave said...

Actually Richard...That is exactly what they want you to do and much much more "TRUST ME"

sandy said...

mi nu tink yu haffi skin yu teet all when yu a talk..lol anyway email the hotel number where u r..yu know mummy already..lol

Derri said...

LOL, yuh know what yuh new name is now dont? "Genky Dave" LMAO

Your gonna be a good teacher because you are willing to do what it takes to get through to the kids!

Go Genky Dave!

Bless

michigan said...

Dave, ur hilarious!! ur a very brave soul