A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Day 45 - Saturday, May 3, 2008

Day 45

Hey my friends I really appreciate the encouragement from you all...It has lifted me 3 fold. Today as usual was a little quiet being a Saturday. I spent half hour on the phone with a dear friend from Jamaica and bwoy mi still wondering how this phone bill ting going to go lol. I must be totally honest that I actualy look forward to updating this blog everyday. Its one of my best hubbies in Japan so far ;)... Today again I was a little down but felt better as the day went by...

Stewart its pronouced Hypa (as in hymn)..I was told that the hypa part means very much or something to that effect.

This is actually my shortest blog since, but tomorrow will be far more eventful ;) peace and love

1 comment:

luciana said...

Well. glad to know u had a great time on saunday. keep the faith.

bless up.
p.s. mi like how ur mind nuh run on me. hahahahah