A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day 49 - Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day 49

Ok anonymous author from yesterdays blog, you are still anonymous...
Royalty, you are also anonymous. Please to identify yourselves lol...
Donnalee I did not get drunk on Sunday. Maybe if I had one more beer though :)
Luciana you are right about the sight seeing business in another country if the Germany thing dont work out.

So today most teachers asked me what I did for golden week; so I told them everything. When I got home, I slept for about 2 hours then a call from a Jamaican friend in another prefecture woke me up. She told me that maybe she have to move to another location. We spoke for close to 2 hours...Its always good to hear another Jamaicans voice on the other side of the phone, trust mi (hint hint) lol...Well im supposed to go football training now so mi gone....di man tell mi 6:00 and him deh a mi yard 5:45...and a call mi...Bwoy oh bwoy dem nuh know jamaican yet...later people...

2 comments:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Dave...what u hinting bout? How u expect people to call u and i don't c u post ur number?

Alesta said...

That is exactly what I was thinking