A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 111 - Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 111

At my Tuesday school, they told me that next week, I will be observed by my company. Why is it that they chose this school??? I have no clue ... I am wondering if they are reading my blog ??? hmmmm.

Starting today I actually plan to really study some Japanese in the best way I think I can learn it. So I sat down and wrote down and categorise several words that I want to know the meaning of, as well as how to use them in sentences.

My friend Hiroshi who carry us to the English conversation thing on Wednesdays, lent me his Japanese apparel for our next get together this Wednesday. I think the thing is called a yukata. I went to bed at about 7pm tonight because I am getting a little tired after work now.... Laterz

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l73/fikfik21/news500lw.jpg

No comments: