A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day 160 (MUMMY) - Tuesday, August 26, 2008


Day 160 -MUMMY

Yes yes so another boring day. Went to fax of some information to my company then watched "MUMMY - Tomb of the Dragon Emperor" , which was a little below my expectation. I think part 1 and 2 and even Scorpion King was better than it, in my estimate, but it neva too bad. I also watched a couple Bleach anime of course. A part from these stuff, all I did was exist in the apartment. Tomorrow I plan to visit another Jamaican though, and Friday I will do my written, Japanese licence exam I think.

1 comment:

Pëbblës said...

Yes Dave....Mummy flop wickedly. It was just barely entertaining.