A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day 164 (Japanese GFs) - Saturday, August 30, 2008


Day 164 -Japanese GFs

Only thing I did today was read my bible and pay my elictricity and phone bills. My phone bill was high because of the calls I made before and while in Germany... But I have recieved higher phone bills than this one before... I spoke to a friend from my training who told me that his Japanese girlfriend was giving him a whole heap of problems. He said she saw him talking to another girl and got upset.. He wasnt even showing any interest in the other girl, just talking to her and His Japanese girl friend just lost it.. He said she took away his car keys and drove off...leaving him to beg a ride home...bwoyy mi nuh know... I heard that many of these Japanese girls are very very very simple minded... and every thing for them is Kawaii (cute)... even though most of them are unbelivably cute themselves...

I also opened my PS 3 and did some stuff online with it as well as started playing Devil May Cry 4... SUGOII ...

No comments: