A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Friday, October 17, 2008

Day 211 { 3 on 2 Football / Where are the other ALTS?} - Thursday, October 16, 2008

Day 211 { 3 on 2 Football / Where are the other ALTS?}

Only 5 of us showed up to play football today after football with the kids... So The Japanese guys decided to let it be a 3 on 2 thing. Unfortunately they placed me on the 2 person team. However, they gave us the edge by allowing us to take corners but not give corners, as well as our goals worth 2 points but theirs worth only 1 point... This was very difficult as I had to be running all over the place with my unfit self. We managed to score a number of goals though and it was a good workout, even though my feet are aching terribly. And Richard, not even if mi a sleep walk yuh kudda bus my salad.

Lately, I have not been seeing the other ALTs around here very often. That is with the exception of one I see on some Wedesdays for the English conversation, and another one on some Thursdays to play football. And one sometimes at church on Sundays. I don't know if everyone is busy or they are meeting without me or what... Well I am sometimes busy too but lately I haven't been hearing much at all.

2 comments:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Dave....gwaan talk...let's play some football and see how u salad stay.

davay colly said...

Panton mi a mek sure Reserve 5 pile and 3 salad fi you alone...jus wait