A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 260 { 2nd Video Shoot } - Thursday, December 4, 2008

Day 260 { 2nd Video Shoot }

After a tiring day at work today, I went for my second video shoot. Before I even got to the area for the video shoot, the camera men were already there with lights and stuff. The video shoot today was only in Japanese... Some of it was proper Japanese but the major portion of it was Okayama dialect... No one else in Japan understands this dialect unless you live in Okayama or have friends and relatives that live in Okayama... In the script, I was supposed to bring some work for my boss and forgot about it..So I was apologising then hurried with whatever work I had. It was very very simple for me. This scene was shot at 2 different locations...

The next video shoot should be on Saturday...and it will be about music ...

I then drove to the Niimi College for the English conversation class.. And I can't believe I got paid...It was small but helpful...

No comments: