A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Day 261 { Change of Schedule Not a Problem } - Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 261 { Change of Schedule Not a Problem }

Again today the English coordinator at my furthest Friday school apologised to me for shifting my schedule... These apologies always come a little after my classes should begin or long long after... Its a good thing I don't normally have any big plans when they suddenly change my shedule without informing me, because I can actually complain to my company about this...But complaining can also spoil the oh so good relationship that I have with them thus far... Plus as I said, it doesn't matter when they change my schedule to, as long as it falls within my working hours...If it should ever go after 4:00 pm, then we might have a little problem there. Because these people tend to kill themselves with work and thats just the culture here... I am not going to join that policy of staying at work until ungodly hours. Sometimes they don't even seem to have any work to do but they are just there reading newspaper or something... They wanted me to go to another school on January 30th, 2009, because they plan to go skiing on that day. But I told them to schedule me, because I want to go skiing too :)

The teacher who told me the other day that his car slid on the black ice last year on Decmber 19th, said that his car actually made a full 360 degrees turn...and he said if he wasn't a good driver, then he would probably be dead or seriously injured.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
My friends again, I plead, please be in prayer for me....

After work, I went to English conversation and idly took some pictures with a sword that my friend bought in a prefecture name kyoto... It looks like a real sword but its not sharp at all...He said it cost equivalent to about US$ 100

No comments: