A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 316 { I need a New Car Pt 1 } - Thursday, January 29, 2009



Day 316 { I need a New Car Pt 1 }

The kids at my Thursday school honestly thinks that I look like Obama. A grade 4 kid even made a drawing of what they think I look like..As well as a drawing of what they think Obama looks like.

Later in the evening I went to soccer with the Zimbabwaian guy and the other girl that usually come with me. Again my groin area started acting up and I was advised to take a 2 week break.

I had to pour more coolant in my car because it seemed as if it was overheating again. I am starting to wonder if something is really wrong with the car or those gas station guys are messing with it... I may have to visit them soon....

No comments: