A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 319 { Cleaning } - Sunday, February 1, 2009


Day 319 { Cleaning }

I didn't go to church today again because the person who would translate for me, said she was going to another city today. So, I decided to make use of the vacuum cleaner that I bought yesterday and cleaned my apartment. Oh boy it took a while. I also decided to put a carpet on my wooden floor so as to take away some of the cold.



Bwoy Richard, mi nuh think nuh body wudda want to buy dis car weh mi have at all....but mi wudda just try to save up some more money and buy a new one...Them very very cheap...I can get a relatively nice car for equivalent to $US 1000. However, it seem as if there are more con men in Japan than I initially thought.

No comments: