A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 323 { Groin Strain } - Thursday, February 5, 2009


Day 323 { Groin Strain }

After work, I went to pick up my car and they told me that the cost was exactly 40,000 yen. They assured me that I won't be needing a water pump nor another timing belt anytime soon. They however said that the brake is making the car vibrate sometimes as well as there is a noise when I am turning, but it shouldn't be a problem. I paid them half of the money and plan to pay them the next half by the end of this month.

When I got to my apartment and was about to get out of my car, I realised that I didn't have my flashlight nor my International driver's licence. So I had to drive back to the car place then they had to call a lady who had the weird looking car that I took back to them. The ladt came and I took out my flash light and my INTL driver's licence.

After all this, I went to play soccer against the same girlish looking, nerdy guys that we played against on Day 309 - January 11. And again it seem as if I messed up my groin area... Oh was it painful. I rested for a while off the field and thought that it was ok to go play again, and when I did, I had to come off the field right away. The girl that would come soccer with me sometimes also got injured. So the both of us, "the weak foreigners" had to get off the field and go home. My right groin area was really paining me..So now I will finally follow my friend's advice and sit out soccer for about 3 weeks while conducting some stretches. I was reading an article about groin injuries and it said that if I don't be careful, I can really mess up that area. So I will take heed. I think I have had this injury since I was about 12 when I actually started to fool around soccer. But it went away for a long time until recently.

No comments: