A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 326 { Bad Dreams / Jamaica Featured on Japanese TV Show } - Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 326 { Bad Dreams / Jamaica Featured on Japanese TV Show }

Went to church today and ate a whole lot of food afterwards. I then went to my apartment and called a couple of my Jamaican friends who renewed their Japanese visa, to find out exactly whats the process. I plan to renew mine in this coming Friday.


For some strange reason, of recent times I have been having some bad dreams. I can`t seem to understand why. I dream every single night and if I have 1 good dream, I will probably have 15 bad or strange ones after.
Later in the night my friend called and told me that Jamaica is going to be featured on a TV show. I managed to take 4 video clips of it...But then my camera battery died. Here are the clips I got:
Peace and love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave??? wat on ert?? dem video clips deh look really really wierd. is it supposed to be funny di way she was behaving??

Latoya