A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 328 { 4.5 Days Remaining } - Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 328 { 4.5 Days Remaining }

Today I told the persons at my Tuesday school about my dilema...They were very very sympathetic unlike my branch of the company I work for. My branch found it extremely difficult to ask the school today if they could kindly shift the classes for me. But when I told the principal and the office lady about my situation, they said that its absolutely no problem.....

So one of the acting heads of my branch told me that I cannot renew my visa today (which I planned to do) and said that I should renew my visa this Friday...Now he added that I also need to request half a day on Friday to go and renew my visa (which by the way is company business sort of). So now, out of the 5 days that I get for vacation and sick days, I now have 4.5.... In all my life I have never heard something like this.

Bwoy Panton, one a di time dem mi deh inna di apartment and start bawl...Den mi look inna mirror and mi haffi stop bawl same time.

1 comment:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Yeah Dave...you suppose to be really ugly bawling.