A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 330 { A Light of Hope } - Thursday, February 12, 2009


Day 330 { A Light of Hope }


Today the grade 3 kids at this school dragged me away to go play with them...After I was very tired and resting...They actually returned to drag me away again even after I told them that my foot was hurting.


Today I called the head office of my company and told them of the situation with my cousin. The guy was extemely sympathetic and said to tell them when is the funeral so they can sort out something for me. I was very glad to hear this part...The other minor issue is to work up the money to go to Jamaca. Please pray for me in this regard.


Peace.

1 comment:

シャーリー said...

Hi Dave.

You probably don't remember me. I met you really breifly at Tokyo training last March and you gave me you blog address. I've been reading it all year and really enjoy it. It's both funny and honest.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I am so sorry for your loss and am thinking about you. Hope everything works out so that you can get home for the funeral.

Much love.

Shirley.