A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 331 { Visa Renewal / Kiss Kiss Bang Bang } - Friday, February 13, 2009


Day 331 { Visa Renewal / Kiss Kiss Bang Bang }

Left from work early and went to Okayama city to the immigration office in order to renew my Japanese visa. They would normally give you a 1 year visa but I applied for a 3 year one because my friend said she got a 3 year one. The applying for visa renewal took like about 10 mins and they told me to come back for the visa in the next 2 weeks. What I can't believe is that my company wants us to pay for the transportation to and from the visa office (twice), they want us to pay for the visa, and they want us to use our vacation days or a part there of to go and do these stuff. I have never heard anything like this in my entire life...

Any way, my friend recommended a show to me so I watched it... This show was from about 2005 but it was pretty interesting and funny. Some of it had me wondering but in a general sense it was pretty funny... The name is Kiss Kiss bang bang.

No comments: