A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 343 [ Heading Back To Jamaica 1 / Wednesday X2] - Wednesday, February 25, 2009


Day 343 [ Heading Back To Jamaica 1 / Wednesday X2]




Sorry guys, I don't have any internet my house right now...Working on it though...




Today I left out to get the 7:30 am bus to go to Umeda-Osaka. got there about 11:15am and couldn't bother walking around with my suit cases, so I left the big one in a locker that was opened. I then went to Mcdonalds and bought a burger then went to take the airport Lemozine to go to the Kansai International airport in Osaka. It takes about 50 mins to get there. I then checked in at the United Airlines counter... the checking in lady gave me a frequent flyer miles card to sign up. The flight took off at about 7:00pm Japan time and took about 9 hours to get to San Francisco, California. But, that flight was a little bumpy... there was a time when we hit a terrible turbulence and there were a couple screams in the plane. Of course I was extremely frightened and started praying instantly...Fortunately we reached safely to California.. and we got there at about 11:20 am .... But wait a minute, wasnt it about this time I got to Umeda -Osaka this same morning???? A couple of hours ago??? ... Yeah so technically I went back in time... Japan is about 17 hours ahead of California. The immigration guy was asking me about Japan and the name of the schools I teach at, as if he didn't believe me.


I then took a 1:40 pm flight from California to New York.. that flight took 4 hours and 30 minutes. I got to New York at about 9:40 pm. I spent the night at my sister's friend house. Tomorrow I should be heading for Jamaica.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bredda Dave, You heading seh March 25, but today is March 5, so dat one not possible...LOL. Glad yu reach home safe tho :) Probly not gonna get to see you, but nice knowing you're here.

Latoya