A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 350 { Back To Jamaica 8 / Surprise Visit From Dad / Visit University Classmates }

Day 350 { Back To Jamaica 8 / Surprise Visit From Dad / Meet With University Classmates }

Today my dad called me out of the blue and said he will be visiting us today. I was however working with a schedule and didn't really plan for this visit.... However, because he is my dad, I waited on him... He brought some stuff and we chatted for a little while, and I showed him the DVD with my local television show in Japan. I then went to the mall in my area (Portmore Mall) to collect a watch that I gave them on Friday to be repaired. I then stopped by another friend for a while and chatted. I then visited my classmate from university, who is getting married on May 30. A couple of my other university classmates came along and we chatted, ate pizza and watched this scary movie name Quarantine... My friend Richard took me for a drive in his Subaru Imprezza and I was scared almost to death....The car is SUPER FAST!!! Bwoy Richard, yuh nuh easy at all.

2 comments:

lucie said...

which richard this?

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Subaru Impreza WRX STI....you can't leave out the STI part bredrin :D