A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 356 { Back At Work / How Did you Know That? / Another Death } - Tuesday, March 10, 2009


Day 356 { Back At Work / How Did you Know That? / Another Death }

Yes, back at work today as if nothing happened during the past week and a half...The car felt strange on the road because I got used to driving the more powerful and comfortable car in Jamaica... The classes today went ok, and after work, I went to make my final payment on my car repairs...My company SHOULD reimburse me for this, if I sign their new contract. The people at the car repairs shop then asked me if I went back to Jamaica....... In my mind I was like "how in the world did you know that??". But I was told earlier by my friend that information spreads in this area like wild fire. Especially information concerning us foreigners.

Later on, a sister by my father's side who I keep in touch with, told me via email that my Grand mother died. In my entire life, I can recall meeting this grand mother only twice. Once when I was about 10 years old and the other time when I was 24. She died in her sleep at 97 years old...Unfortunately, I can't make it to her funeral because I just came back from Jamaica....The only things I really knew about her, is her name, she is my grand mother and she was a citizen of Panama but lived in Jamaica for yearssss until her death. It would be good to meet up with my other brothers and sisters at her funeral though.... I don't know if they would be interested in knowing me though, especially since they are like yearsss older than I am.




Wow Vany, thanks for explaining that hokairo thing...And trust me, I had no clue that it was metals inside of them...

Bjourn, I also never knew about that loan and credit card combo with the banks... Do they also do that in the Bahamas?

Indra - メッセージをありがとうございます…私はあなたのブログも調べるつもりです。

No comments: