A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 358 { Long Time No See ??? } Thursday, March 12, 2009


Day 358 { Long Time No See ???}

The vice principal at my Thursday school, expressed condolences to me...This lady even though she knows a little English....some how always speak to me in ONLY Japanese...Luckily I catch on to a few of her words and then by assumption, answer her as best as possible in Japanese. I notice that all the teachers at my schools are telling me long time no see... Even though its just a 9 day break I took. But when I come back from summer and winter vacations, they don't say long time no see...Although summer vacation is like 6 weeks and winter vacation is like 2 weeks, they never say it. Hmmm why is this??? Beats me....

A very good friend of mine told me she will be moving to a city a hour away from where I live...She said she is sad but she will have to move because of her job...

No comments: