A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 361 { Mafia Wars } Sunday, March 15, 2009


Day 361 { Mafia Wars }



So my March radio show deadline to submit has passed.... I am so lazy to prepare this thing, because it takes too long to record and edit it....worst I am not motivated because its a free service....And sometimes I am out of ideas... If only there was something else about it to motivate me, I would have already recorded, edit and send it off... Instead today, I stayed in my apartment the entire day and played this stupid, very addictive game sort of thing on face book known as mafia wars...I hate it, because it makes me keep checking and checking and wanting to develop my character more and more and more... I even have 4 different charachters on this thing, just to see what each of them are going to turn out to.... I guess I will have to start my radio recording tomorrow.

1 comment:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Dave....give me the emails of those 4 characters that u have in Mafia wars let me invite them to my mafia...thanks