A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 362 { Influenza } Monday, March 16, 2009


Day 362 { Influenza }

Went to my main school today and about eight (8) of the kids from the grade 3 class got influenza. The grade 3 teacher and the school nurse had to be making dozens of phone calls and they were up and down like ants.

Later in the day, the grade 4 kids all gave me a card with a message and their picture on them. About 12 cards in all... This grade 4 class is one of my favourites out of all. A kid in the class started crying though because she lost in the card game that we were playing. Another little kid started teasing her....I felt like knocking some sense in him but thats not allowed here... The worst thing is that this crying kid is one of my favourite students.

I went to bible study in the evening and gave them some plantain chips. They ate it off in no time... They have never heard of or seen anything like this before I gave it to them. After bible study, I finally submitted my radio show after dragging my feet for a while...I ended up going to bed like 2 am in the morning to complete this crazy show that I am volunteering to do...





Richard ... My Mafia War accounts are:

davecolly at hotmail (this is my main character and I am already in your mafia)

davecolly at yahoo co uk

davay21 at yahoo

davay21 at gmail

If anybody else is a part of mafia wars on facebook...please to add these characters

1 comment:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Dave...you need to delete ur email addresses from your post...or else the Spam Bots going to get it and start send you nuff spam and junk mail.

If u going to type ur email address...disguise it in some way...some people do this

davecolly (at) gmail (dot) com

That way....a human reading will know...but a Bot searching for the format of regular emails won't pick it up.