A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 363 { Last Day in 2008-2009 For Tuesday School } Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Day 363 { Last Day in 2008-2009 For Tuesday School }

Today was my last day at my Tuesday school for the 2008-2009 school year... And I just had to have that messed up grade 6 class... Thankfully they are grade 6 and thankfully I don't think I will be teaching them in this setting again as long as I live. Actually the female students are really nice....Its the males that are rotten...The teacher some how got all of them to take a photo together and somehow got them to write on a piece of paper "Thank you" and what not.... One of the girls wrote "I like milk" ....I am already feeling sorry for the English teacher who is going to get the males from this class in Jr. High school.