A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 365 { Grade 3 Last Day Party } Thursday, March 19, 2009


Day 365 { Grade 3 Last Day Party }

The grade 3 kids at my Thursday school had a little party for me today. They made a cake for me and gave me a sort of certificate thing... I love this class but this school is a little to far for my comfort. The kids actually baked 2 cakes for me...In Jamaica, you probably will never hear of a grade 3 or even a grade 6 kid for that matter, baking, whether under supervision or not.

I was supposed to go play football today, but the gym was closed...So me and the American girl along with the Zimbabwean/Serbian guy went to a coffee shop to sit and chat....The Zimbabwean guy will be moving to bigger city known as Fukuyama.

1 comment:

lucie said...

what is the name of that place dave? seem like i cussing badword.