A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 373 { More Mafia Wars } Friday, March 27, 2009


Day 373 { More Mafia Wars }

I was waiting for something interesting to happen before I updated my blog. But alas, nothing too spectacular took place between today and this very moment that I am posting about this day.

So all I did today was stayed in and played more mafia wars....Darn this game.... I can't stop checking it it seem.... .. Later in the night, I went to the Friday English conversations though... and that basically was my entire day... Ohh and I called my company to ask them about my new contract, about what schools I will get this year and about how many schools I will be getting... They said they don't have a clue... So all I can do is sit and wait...

No comments: