A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 376 { Max Payne / Valkyrie } Monday, March 30

Day 376 { Max Payne / Valkyrie }

Actually, I can't wait until tomorrow, because guess what???? It will be PAY DAY!!! And I am like super broke just about now... I do not even have bread in my apartment... I do have some tough crackers from Jamaica though.... I feast on them daily with peanut butter and jam (jelly)...

I didn't even realise that it was March 29 last year I got to Niimi... So I am now officially in Niimi for over 1 year....Wow the year blew by so quickly....But again, going through it day by day seems like forever...

So today I watched Maxpayne with MArk Walberg, which was a little boring... The action and the special effects were very good though... The general story was a little too pridictable... The games were wayyyyyyy better....

I also watched Valkyrie with Tom cruise in the Hitler's Nazi army... That movie was a good history lesson but also was a little boring....After watching these, I went to bible study in the night...

No comments: