A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 391 { New Members At Tuesday English Convo } Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 391 { New Members At Tuesday English Conversation }

I prefer this new set of grade 6 students at my main school now... I hope the former grade 6 teacher doesn't feel too bad about that, but most of her former students were too quiet in class... And most of them seemed to be extremely shy except for 3 of the guys. The now grade 5 has more kids and most of them are not afraid to speak... there are a few shy ones but the majority of them are not so shy...

Rain fell all day today but I still went to the Tuesday night English conversation thing... I have fully tied myself up every single day of the week, except for occational Saturdays and Sundays.
When I arrived at the English conversation, I saw the Chinese-American ALT doing a presentation on her walkathon and jogging events...as well as her trip to Thailand... I met a few new college students who are freshmen at the college... 3 girls :) :) :) and 1 guy : ... and they all speak English pretty well...

1 comment:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Dave...have you checked out http://xenlogic.wordpress.com/ - he has some nice blogs up recently.