A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day 401 { Let Me Wait A While Longer } Friday, April 24, 2009


Day 401 { Let Me Wait A While Longer }

Hey Mr. Burrows,
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! on your wedding!!! 

Not sure when I am going to make that bold step just yet.... For now I will savour in the freedom of single life, until I think I am ready to make that bold step. Hopefully it will not be too late. I have too many personality traits that I think I need to get rid of before I make a decision like that... One major major one is my roving eyes looking at every single beautiful woman that is in my sight... This would frustrate the heck out of my ex-girlfriends .... I don't know how I am going to get rid of this "problem" of mine. And its almost as if I don't really want it to go... But it would have to go when I get married...Or if I am getting close to that...

Today was just one of those normal days where I went to work and go back home... I however stopped at the super market and the ¥100 store to get some stuff to re-stock my apartment... These Japanese people amaze me every single time I put my foot in a super market or any public area...

1 comment:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Dave...looking at women is not "PROBLEM" as you put it. It's the same as looking at a nice car or a pretty flower or anything else. As long as you not looking in an effort to do something.