A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 404 { Japanese SUV Driver Fall in Ditch } Monday, April 27, 2009


Day 404 { Japanese SUV Driver Fall in Ditch }

Recently it has been becoming increasingly difficult to update this blog because of my evening activities which most time end up finishing at about 10:30 pm...And sometimes after that I am just too tired.

Anyway, this morning while I was driving out of my parking lot, I saw a bunch of men trying to pull a SUV out of a deeeeep ditch that is near to my parking lot... The driver was very lucky that:

1) They were driving a SUV and not a tiny car

2) The vehicle didn't flip over

I am still wondering how that person got in the ditch in the first place...Maybe drunk...

No comments: