A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 405 { New Pre-school Coming Soon } Tuesday, April 28, 2009


Day 405 { New Pre-school Coming Soon }

The principal at my main school today brought me at a nearby pre-school that I should start teaching at, coming in May... The kids I am going to teach will be between age 3-5. I have never taught this age group in my entire life... And just like normal kids that age.... they are full of energy I was told. They also told me that the age 3 group had 17 kids, age 4 had around 23 kids and age 5 had around 25 kids... This is not very very encouraging at all. I guess once a month would be ok... But I have no idea of the interval...

No comments: