A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 408 { Grade 1 Game Ceremony / Dreams of My Cousin :( } Friday, May 1, 2009


Day 408 { Grade 1 Game Ceremony / Dreams of My Cousin :( }

Today was loads of fun at work... I love these kids but this school is just too far away.... Ohh and plus they don't give me a computer...Again I find it hard to believe that I am getting paid to do these stuff... But then again, its a bit taxing on the body...And living in Japan is a challenge within itself....

After my classes, they held a grade 1 welcoming game ceremony... Where the upper school kids were in charge of it... They had about 3 running around games along with the grade 1 kids and some of the teachers... One teacher wanted me to join the kids in playing.....But at that point, I would have been the only teacher running around like a kid... The same teacher who was asking me to play, was not going to play at all. Actually, the 2 other teachers who were playing, were at the side line looking on as if they weren't really playing...So I told her that I am not going to be the only teacher running around like a kid...

After work, I went to a pharmacy to buy 2 knee bands as well as a cold spray (magic spray)... I also need to buy a better shoes for soccer...because this one that I have, not working out too well at all...

Since my cousin's death, I have dreamt about him at least 7 times.... and in all of them, he is talking to me as if he is still alive... The last one I had, he was there sitting in my house with me and my family in Jamaica, and it was so real... I then woke up with unrestrained tears :( :( ....

No comments: