A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 414 { Even Playing Is Difficult } Thursday, May 7, 2009


Day 414 { Even Playing Is Difficult }


It is extremely difficult to go back to work after a relatively long holiday period in Japan trust me... Well I guess anywhere really.... Anyway, I forced myself to go to work and today I was having mad fun playing football, volleyball, and all kind of sports with the students... But even this relatively light playing, seem to be difficult for me with my aches and pains from Thursday Football...

After work, I went to pay my rent...I no longer wait on my Landlord to come to my apartment for the rent... I then went to the bank ATM to transfer some funds...

No comments: