A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 419 { Paypal / Ebay / New PSP Game} Friday, May 12, 2009

Day 419 { Paypal / Ebay / New PSP Game}

Today I tried to purchase a PSP game name "God of War" On-line via Ebay... when I tried, Paypal placed a limitation on my account saying that someone has illegally tried to hack in my account.... I was wondering why on earth did that happened... But when I checked it out, I saw that it was because my ebay account has my Japanese address as the shipping address, while paypal has my Jamaican address as my shipping address... So I tried to create a secondary address on both my ebay and my paypal accounts, but they don't allow you to have an address in 2 different countries.....

So, I ended up calling paypal in the night because of the time difference... And they explained everything sbout not being able to have 2 accounts and not being able to have a different address in 2 different countries...... They then took off the limit from my account and said I should try to open an account for Japan.....
I then purchased the game online and the seller shipped it off very speedily...I should get it in about 7 days...

Later I went to the Tuesday English conversation stuff where my Indonesian friend was doing a presentation on Indonesian Language....


Yeah Panton the Kill Zone 2 look madddd star, it look like mi have to guh buy it.... Trust mi yute, yuh don't want to guh to Akihabara in Tokyo... Yuh money done in seconds and still don't want to leave...

No comments: