A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 421 { My Parking Space } Thursday, May 14, 2009


Day 421 { My School Parking Space }

This morning after running out of my apartment and rushing to my far school again, there was some guy in my parking space... So to make sure that I got in at exactly 9:00am, I parked parallel to the principal's office and ran like crazy inside the school. But there was the Vice principal sweeping up the yard who already saw me and shouted "Ohayo Gozaimasu" (Good Morning)... I replied but was still rushing... After a while this same vice principal came and asked me why I parked where I did.... But quickly she realised why and apologised for me having to park there.... she was then wondering why I was rushing like that... then aparently she glimpsed the clocked and said something to the effect like "oooh you wanted to be on time" ... Then she basically said she know that the schools are very difficult when it comes on to time....I didn't even reply to what she said but smiled instead...

Today I missed football again because im trying to heal ... But I did jog yesterday though after I got back to my apartment.....I jogged a little further than Monday... When I got back to my apartment today though...All I did was update this blog and then knocked out at about 11:30 pm which is quite unusual for me...

No comments: