A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 423 { Jamaipanese Blog } Saturday, May 16, 2009


Day 423 { Jamaipanese Blog }

Today I decided to stay in because of rain... At one point I didn't even notice that the rain was falling, and I left my clothes to dry on the outside... I had to quickly run and get them.

While I was browsing the web today, I happened upon this blog by a Jamaican guy who is a Japan enthusiast... This guy has never been to Japan but he really really really wants to come here... He even seem to know more about the Japanese culture than me who is here for over a year now...
Here is his site:

http://www.jamaipanese.com/

1 comment:

Jamaipanese said...

thanks for the linkage bredren. Hopefully I can visit Japan before you leave