A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 425 { Swine Flu Hits Japan / Game Review Addition } Monday, May 18, 2009


Day 425 { Swine Flu Hits Japan / Game Review Addition }
Today the camnet owner guy who I send my radio show program to, sent me an email basically saying that I should please continue supporting them...... In other words, he is also saying that I am late in sending in my show.... Well I plan to support them until December but that's it... I really don't see what sense this is making at all..... Its too tiring....

Yesterday I got a bill for 7200 yen and I was wondering what in the world was this for.... So when I went to bible study, I asked them what in the world was it... they said its my car tax... I had no clue that I should pay a yearly tax for my car..... I am fortunate though that its a small car because if it was a big one....Then I would be paying something like 20,000 - 40,000 yen I think....... The worst thing is that you only get a short time to pay it... They send you the bill today, and they want the money next week......Look at the time they choose to send it!!!!....When its going close to the end of the month....

I also found out today at bible study that Swine flu (Buta Influenza) has managed to reach on Japan's soil.... as a matter of fact, the number of domestic swine flu cases reached 140 in Hyogo (which is the prefecture that is next to mine) and Osaka as of this evening..... This has prompted fears of an epidemic and has lead to calls from the two governors to shut down all schools in the prefectures and for the central government to do more. The full story maybe found here
http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/nn20090519a1.html

Richard is only 1 show mi duh already...Mi just finish the second season... As soon as di camera man gi mi di DVD mi a guh put up a clip.......

On the girl computer, the blue screen boot sounds like the problem.... Do I need to freshly format a hard drive then load the O/S for it to stop that blue screen thing???? I always thought that as long as the Hard disk had the O/S on it, It could work in any computer without it having to be formatted.....

Ok so I have decided to put a little game evaluation to my blog every now and again....Don't worry, its not everyday.... What I will do evry now and then when my days are boring and I have little to write, is evaluate some of my favourite games over the years.....

The first one is Mario Land 1 for the Gameboy... this classic game is the third all time best selling mario game of all time... and has sold over 18 million copies.... only super mario 1 for the nintendo and Super mario world for the super nintendo has out sold it...










Game play (how to actually play the game) ..........................3/3


Mission difficulty................................................................. 2/3


Fun factor............................................................................4/4


My overall rating 9/10

At the time for me, some of the levels were too difficult and if all of your men died at the final stage...then you will have to start form the beginning of the level.... And if you should ever make the mistake of turning off the gameboy...well you will have to start it from the very first level...

2 comments:

Jamaipanese said...

hope that swine flu doesn't make it's way to Jamaica.

cool game, real classic, played it back in the day

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Especially with Laptops, you can't swap out the HD using another Laptops hard drive with the OS on it. The OS has preloaded drivers which are not the same on the next laptop u putting the HD in. THEREFORE, it will crash when trying to load the drivers, give u a blue screen then reboot.

If u put in a fresh HD, it won't reboot. Just make sure u have the laptop CD/DVDs to load back the OS using the original CDs. It's best that way to ensure all functions work.