A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 427 { New PSP But Small Problem / Radio Show #6 / New Pointer Mouse } Wednesday, May 20, 2009 [ 1 Year, 2 Months ]

Day 427 { New PSP But Small Problem / Radio Show #6 / New Pointer Mouse } [ 1 Year, 2 Months ]


Yes its 1 year and 2 months since I am here in Japan now.....Ohh and the 6th instalment of my show "Dave touishoni, fun, entertainment and learning" is at Camnet.jp/radio .. I am just basically giving a boring talk about Japan...

Today I got a haircut after work.... My friend who normally give me the air cut was a little sick...but she still decided to go ahead...The hair cut wasn't too bad...But the last time was a little better than this time around.... After the haircut, I stopped at a game store to check out the prices and see if I could get any deals or what not...I ended up buying Monster Hunter 2nd for the PSP... I got it for only 1900 yen...

After buying this game, I thought to myself that hey, there must be a cheaper way to acquire psp games... So back at my apartment, I started researching on the internet..... So I see where we can download games to the PSP.....however after hours of downloading and trying all sort of stuff... I realised that the PSP that I bought was a newer version...and its actually the old versions that allow these downloadable games to work...and guess what??? I can't reverse the version or anything of the sort, based on the latest information on the internet... As a matter of fact... I can't even play movies or music on it, if I dont have the proper UMD disc (the small discs that work with the PSP)... Ohh boy, I should have done my research before I made my purchase....ahhh I am realizing now that I am wayyyy to impatient and hasty when I really want something...So I do little or no research.... My mom was right about me... she has always been telling me since I was growing up that I am too hasty..... I am really going to try and calm down on that side...Help me Lord...

Anyway so there is a new mouse created by a company known as FILCO......They call it the air mouse... It works similar to that of the Nintendo Wii where you can move it around and the cursor on the screen moves around as well... you don't need any surface at all... I would like one of these but now they are a little too expensive... more about it can be found here
http://search.japantimes.co.jp/mail/nc20090520pc.html

1 comment:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Dave - Air mouse is long time thing. Don't look like it took off BUT i guess since it's still selling, people must be buying.

You missed the 'H' in Hair in the 1st paragraph