A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 428 { Im Exhausted / Minister Urged UN To Help Developing Countries / Panasonic To Cut Jobs } Thursday, May 21, 2009


Day 428 { Im Exhausted / Minister Urged UN To Help Developing Countries / Panasonic To Cut Jobs }

Today was work as normally...But I was extremely exhausted by the third period of class...Darn, I need to get some more sleep at nights/mornings... After lunch today, to avoid sleeping off at my desk, I decided to go on the field and play with the kids... Then after that I decided to help them clean the gym....All they do every single day is walk around with the big mop from the top to the bottom of the gym...So I did that, but then shortly after that, the grade 3 teacher who is new came... She basically asked a kid why was I there mopping the gym as well...She probably think I didn't understand her. The worst thing is that she seemed upset... The kid then explained to her that I simply volunteered ... and she seemed ok after that...

After work, I went to my apartment then to bed at about 8pm...because I was so exhausted...My mother then woke me up with a call then I went back to bed again...Another call woke me up at about 11:30 pm..then I finally got up again at 2am... I stayed up for a while then back to bed at 6am to take a small nap.... Ohh boy big mistake...


Anyway, Jamaica’s Minister of Agriculture and Fisheries, Dr. Christopher Tufton, yesterday morning, called on the international community to put aside it’s business as usual mindset in favor of urgent, concrete action for the benefit of small island states struggling to meet their development goals. .... I think this was a bold step as you don't normally hear anything about small countries in UN business. The story is here GLEANER.






The head of Panasonic will recieve a 30% pay cut... and they are planning to do massive job cuts... They plan to cut 15,000 jobs and close 40 production facilities world wide...... Panasonic is actually 5th in the world in global TV share.....First is Samsung, followed by LG, then Sony, then Sharp.... Sony lost its place to LG


Richard why yuh nuh guh bout yu business an leave mi alone!!!! I WILL NOT BECOME LIKE THAT MAN WHO YOU SPEAK OF !!!!!!!! --That black taxi yellow cab bredrin...---- Him jus have an interesting story fi tell.... I identified that girl in the picture because mi jus did want unnu know is who.. yuh si mi...

1 comment:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

You may not become that man cause you don't have his predisposition BUT nothing nuh wrong with 1 and 2 touch here and there.