A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 430 { TV Bill / Nissan May Get $100 Billion Loan } Saturday, May 23, 2009


Day 430 { TV Bill / Nissan May Get $100 Billion Loan }

Today, the man that want me to pay for having a TV in my apartment, appeared. He again was speaking only Japanese and no English... This time I actually understood what he was saying but I still refuse to pay this NHK bill that I don't know about...The reason why I answered my door in the first place, is because I am expecting a package and I thought this was it to my dismay... Well, after about 3 minutes of this man trying to speak Japanese to me and me telling him that I don't understand, he finally got fed up and left... Its the third time I am seeing him since I am here...

Nissan Motor Co. is likely to receive more than ¥100 billion in low-interest loans set up by the U.S. government to promote the development of and transition to electric vehicles and other fuel-efficient cars, sources said Friday.

Nissan is the first foreign auto maker that is close to winning approval for the direct loans, which would enable Japan's third-largest auto maker to research the production of zero-emission electric vehicles in the United States.

1 comment:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Who is NHK Dave? and why him keep coming back.
How do you know u not suppose to pay money?