A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 432 { More Taue たうえ - Rice Planting / North Korea Setting Off More Bombs }Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 432 { More Taue たうえ- Rice Planting / North Korea Setting Off More Bombs }

Today I made sure to take my camera to work because they told me earlier that today was the day for the rice planting... Several teachers asked me if I wanted to join but I turned down the offer...because I am not a big fan of mud and getting dirty... Nor am I big fan of insects and tadpoles... I mean several persons asked me why don't I try it out... I hope that they don't feel too bad that I turned them down... That stuff is just not for me...

The second guy in the picture was acting strange when I asked them if I could take a picture with them.... I didn't even pay him any mind....
Here is a video that I took of the event:

TAUE










So North Korea has tested another missile. And they have declared war on the USA and South Korea....... Based on the news stuff that I am reading, it seem as if North Korea is on edge to go into a war... And this has only been happening since Obama became president...... Why didn't they test out their military strength when Bush was around????? Maybe they knew that Bush wouldn't even wait for another second to start hurling missiles over there... The stories are here

dailymail.co.uk

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/mail/nn20090526a1.html

No comments: