A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 435 { My TV Show - Season 2 DVD } Thursday, May 28, 2009


Day 435 { My TV Show - Season 2 DVD }


I asked the office girl today at the school why is it that she don't have a boyfriend... And she said that I should answer the question because I am a male.... I told her that maybe it was because these jobs in Japan tend to want people to be busy...Or even pretend to be busy..... She then said maybe thats the reason....


Later in the evening, I collected the season 2 DVD of my show... This will be aired on Saturday, May 30, 2009... Again, this is only for people living in the area that I live and have cable..... Before they could allow me to do this show, even though its voluntary work.... They had to call my company and ask permission.... And they also said that to make certain that the show is not broadcast outside of this area.... ahh bwoy... And as I said, I am not getting even 1 yen.... As a matter of fact, I have to spend money to do this show... Because I have to drive to the locations which means burning fuel... But, I like doing this, unlike the radio show, so I am ok...


Here is a clip of it that I may have to take down soon



After collecting the DVD, I went to eat again with my landlord.....First after a long time.... This time he brought me to a new restaurant, and he didn't force me to eat strange tasting food...

1 comment:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Dave....dem really need fi make a bobbing head doll fi you - lol