A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 441 { Foreigners Protest } Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 441 { Foreigners Protest }

Went to the English conversation class today. And I found out that the new guy from Canada who recently started coming to this thing, is actually a computer and game geek like me.... Only thing is that he does a lot of programming as well. And he is an A class NERD... I am not so much of a nerd.. Well you wont really know unless I tell you. I was recently using Norton Antivirus Internet Security 2009 on my PC, which was giving me a warm time every now and then...this guy mentioned to me about a free Antivirus protection and firewall software known as Comodo. Any suggestions Richard?

About 20 foreign workers and their supporters staged a sit-in Tuesday in front of the Diet (government of Japan) to demand that bills to revise the immigration law be scrapped.The bills, now before the lower house Judicial Affairs Committee, would put a greater burden on foreign workers in Japan and violate their rights. The story is here http://search.japantimes.co.jp/mail/nn20090603a4.html

Oh boy, some members of the Japanese government, are still trying to make life more difficult for foreigners in Japan.


Thanks for the Information BJ... I will start watching them more soon :)


1 comment:

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Aviri Antiviri was voted the best Free Antivirus recently. I use it.

Commodo is good as well BUT it's more a Firewall (like zone alarm) rather than just and antivirus.