A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 444 { Always Rushing / Star Trek }


Day 444 { Always Rushing / Star Trek }

Today I was to meet up with my Japanese friend and also with one of my Jamaican friends who got a new and better job. I don't remember what I was doing in my apartment but all I remember is that I got up relatively early then went on the computer... Shortly after taking a bath, I realized that I had only like 5 mins to catch the train... and the train station is like 5 mins away.... I rushed to the car, sped around the corner and drove like a crazy man towards the train station... I was stopped briefly by a stop light and started to wonder if I would catch the train...
As soon as the stoplight hit green, I was gone.... I sped to the train station, left my car, paid for the train ticket...and while going from the station towards some stairs... I saw the training coming.... I quickly ran up a flight of stairs then down another set.... and there I was in front of the train..... Whew!!! that was close.... I think I have too much of my Dad's genes with this kind of rushing behaviour....

After getting to Kurashiki, I met my friend who picked me up and we went to the Aeon mall in kurashiki city, Okayama...... We then met up with my Jamaican friend and his other friend at a starbucks cafe.




Me and my Japanese friend then went to see Star Trek... and WOW!!! WOW!!! ... The movie was AWESOME!!!!! Its already in my top 10 all time favourite films.... Along with films like :

The Matrix
Lord of The Rings 3
300 and

Transformers

If you have not seen it yet, then you need to go and check it out..... I guess maybe if you are not a fan of space stuff and astrology, then maybe you won't like it.... I wasn't a fan of the old star trek episodes at all... But this movie was AWESOME... The other films this year have a lot to do if they are going to be better than this one .... I am eagerly anticipating Transformer - Revenge of the Fallen.

3 comments:

Stewart said...

Star Trek was epic!!!!!! What a brilliant movie. I loved the character development, I now know how people like Scotty became a part of the star trek family... lots of cool stuff.

zRö TöLéRàNçE said...

Star Trek is the HARDEST movie this year....and the mhaddest movie since Dark Knight. No contest.

Bjorn J. said...

I agree with all of the comments about the movie...STAR TREK was exceptional...it was brilliant