A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 459 { Testing Games / Dinosaur Teeth Found } Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 459 { Testing Games / Dinosaur Teeth Found }

Went to a restaurant today known as time, where they sell curry stuff. I went there again with my friend. I have been here before but decided to go again. I had curry shrimp and my friend had curry chicken. It was good, except that it had a little too much pepper. I then went back to my apartment and finally decided to test some PS3 games that I bought for some time now. I have a couple of these games for months now, and don't have a clue if they are in Japanese or English or both.... To my dismay, about 3 or 4 of them are mostly Japanese, including:

Grand Theft auto 4 (But I can fight with this one it seem)
Metal Gear Solid 4
Assassins Creed

I feel like crying..... :( But I can sell them back to the company though, which is the good thing. The problem is that, they will buy them for wayyy less than what I spent on them...

Anyway, I then watched the movie 300 again. I watched this about 2 years ago in the theatres but this was the first time I was seeing it again. And it was still amazing.


The fossilized teeth of a carnivorous dinosaur believed be an ancestor of the greatest of its kind, the tyrannosaurus, have been found in Tamba, Hyogo Prefecture, museum officials said Saturday.
he dinosaur, whose teeth were exhumed from strata dating back to between 140 million-136 million years ago, may have been about 5 meters long, according to the Museum of Nature and Human Activities in the prefecture. http://www.dinosaurtypes.net/images/tyrannosaurus/tyrannosaurus_vs_car.jpg

No comments: