A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 464 { I Need More Karate Practice / Michael Dead } Friday, June 26, 2009


Day 464 { I Need More Karate Practice / Michael Dead }

After work I went to Karate... And I have been practising this karate style name Shiho zuki
(It looks something like this but a little different http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajyP7Ls33d0) for the past 3 weeks now. So, I am yet to have somebody to show me how to walk on stage when I am to perform this routine. So every time I am o go up, I make a bunch of mistakes and look a bit strange in front of everyone.

Anyway, I eventually did the routine and I sucked real bad. I could see the disappointing look on the English speaker guy face who was the judge today. But still, this lady that I knew, decided to tell me that I did a good job. And this is the thing I don't like with many Japanese people, they will look you in the eye and be a big hypocrite. If I did badly, say it and help me to improve. Don't look at me and tell me I did well when I mess up.


At work today, the office lady asked me if I knew that Michael Jackson died. I told her no and I was a bit shocked, but, this girl hardly know anything about the outside world. So s soon as I got to my apartment, I checked the internet and there it was all over the internet. This link claims that Michael Jackson probably knew he was going to die soon. Its a long read but its pretty interesting. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196009/Im-better-dead-Im-How-Michael-Jackson-predicted-death-months-ago.html

No comments: