A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 467 { Blah / Game Review - Gradius 3 } Monday, June 29, 2009



Day 467 { Blaah / Game Review - Gradius 3 }



Today was just blah.... Nothing special really took place except some heavy rain that fell all day. Oh and I got observed at 2 of my classes by the teachers in the school. I also taught the 5 year olds today at the kindergarten. So I had to be running all over the place with these genky kids... And one of them kept shouting " thank you very muchy" ... They are so darn cute. After work today though, I was tired tired tired.


So because of today's "blaahness" I will review another of my old favourite games. This is a Super Nintendo game developed by KONAMI name Gradius 3. I used to play this game a whole lot with a bunch of my friends back in Jamaica, back in about 1992 or 1993. I remember it being EXTREMELY difficult at times but it was funnnn

Difficulty - 1.5/3 (It had some seriously difficult stages)

Fun Factor - 4/4

Game Play 2.5/3 (Sometimes it slowed down a bit too much)

So I give it a 8/10 overall... Here is a look at the actual game play http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/gradius-3-review-for-super/236567

No comments: