A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 531 { First Day Of Work After Summer Break } Tuesday, September 1, 2009


Day 531 { First Day Of Work After Summer Break }

HAPPY Birthday Sheldon Mi Bredda,

Yes the start of the best month of the year. Went to work today after my 6 weeks summer vacation. My first class went pretty well but then when the second class started, I began to feel as if my job was too repetitive and that there is little or no room for growth. And yeah, I was tired.

In the evening, I met up with my reggae loving Japanese friend and his girlfriend. We are planning to have a birthday party on September 19 (My birthday). His birthday is September 18 so we are planning to make the party be a joint effort. This guy has every single one of the songs that are playing in Jamaica now-a-days. I am still surprised when I hear somebody playing reggae music in Niimi.

No comments: