A day-to-day, true to life drama of a Jamaican male, living and working in Japan.

Check it out

Translate / 翻訳する

Flag Counter

free counters

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 534 { Unfit } Friday, September 4, 2009


Day 534 { Unfit }


I was falling asleep after lunch today at work. I had to hurry to the gym and shoot some basketball. I was then revived. After work, I went to Karate and did a whole lot of exercises. And ooh boy was I in pain afterwards. I haven't really exercised in like over a month. Afterwards, a student and my usual teacher, taught me how to do their style of Karate fighting against an opponent, using hand-to-hand combat only... No feet were involved.

After karate, I went to the Friday English conversations and told a couple of them about my summer vacation in Jamaica, Bahamas and New York.

No comments: